Main characteristics of Sagittarius:
- Element: fire
- Regent Planet: Jupiter
- PKey words: freedom, optimism, adventure.
- Learning: moderation.
- Strong Points: sociable, optimistic, adventurous, honest and reliable.
- Weak Points: changeable, reckless, exaggerated.
- Mantra for Sagittarius: I am confident and self-assured without the need for approval from others.
Description of Sagittarius:
Fire sign, ruled by Jupiter. Sagittarius stands out for its greatness and luminosity and its intrepid and adventurous spirit. This sign does not stop! He is sociable, independent, open-minded and restless. He has a high sense of justice, so he will always defend and protect his own or the weakest. It would be the Robin Hood of the signs.
The atmosphere that Sagittarius gives off is one of vitality, adventure and optimism. His natural optimism and sense of humor endow him with a social and friendly character. This sign has great facility to teach by example and motivate people around them.
The karmic challenge of Sagittarius consists of knowing how to discern the truth and live according to it .
The Arcana of the Tarot of Sagittarius is Temperance.
Temperance is the Tarot card number 14 of the major arcana. This card is associated with Sagittarius for its exploratory and adventurous spirit, its optimism, and its philosophical and reflective side. It invites us to look at the big picture of a situation in a cautious, joyful, harmonious, and optimistic way. The main message of this letter is very much in line with the learning of Sagittarius: moderation.
Due to his high interest in travel and adventure, his enthusiasm for living and optimism, we show you below 3 gems to connect with Sagittarius.
- Amethyst, symbolizes the career success, ambition and adventures. It transmits positivity and enthusiasm for life as well as providing peace and serenity.
- Lapis Lazuli, symbol of wisdom, enlightenment and integrity. It has the ability to provide greater clarity and self-awareness in people. Also, it helps to strengthen the consciousness of Sagittarius and to develop its more philosophical side.
- Turquenite, symbolizes the figure of the mother, regeneration and transformation. This gem attracts good luck, and brings security and self-esteem. It can help in times when you need to regenerate your energy. It also helps to deepen emotions and feelings in order to calm and elevate them.
Whether you are Sagittarius or not, we suggest some exercises to work this season:
- Learn to see the details – During this month, do not stay with the picture or overview of things. Pay attention and make an effort to see the details of things.
- Venture! – The month has come to jump into the pool and carry out that adventure that haunts your head. It does not have to be something big, but anything small that makes you connect with your more adventurous side.
- It is time to see the good side of things – detach each very optimistic energy day. For a month, no sad faces and no thinking that you can’t handle something. It is the month when everything is possible.
Compatibility with Sagittarius
To see the compatibility between two people, not only the sun sign (horoscope) is important, but also many other elements of a natal chart. The most advisable thing is to carry out a synastry of the people involved. However, we leave you below the general traits of compatibility with the Sagittarius sign.
- Sagittarius with Aries – can be a combination marked by enthusiasm and optimism. Sagittarius can teach Aries to do things for enjoyment and not for personal importance. Aries can teach Sagittarius to take charge of situations and lead.
- Sagittarius with Taurus – can be a very practical combination. Sagittarius can teach Taurus to relativize and put things in perspective. Taurus can teach Sagittarius to focus their attention and action.
- Sagittarius with Gemini – Complementary combination in intellectual terms. Sagittarius can teach Gemini to philosophize, reflect, and broaden their view of the world. Gemini can teach Sagittarius communication skills.
- Sagittarius with Cancer – It can be a combination of healthy and mutual learning. Sagittarius can teach Cancer to awaken their optimism and discover new ways of looking at things. Cancer can help Sagittarius connect with their inner self.
- Sagittarius with Leo – Vital, enthusiastic and fun combination as they are both fire signs. Sagittarius can teach Leo to open his mind and deepen himself. Leo can teach Sagittarius to express themselves and show their charisma.
- Sagittarius with Virgo – combination of a lot of intellectual stimulation. Sagittarius can help Virgo to have a broader view of the world and not focus only on the details. Virgo can teach Sagittarius to see the details of things.
- Sagittarius with Libra – It can be a sociable, calm, fun and harmonious combination. Sagittarius can teach Libra to be more spontaneous and natural. Libra can teach Sagittarius to be more delicate and refined.
- Sagittarius with Scorpio – a sincere, loyal and trustworthy combination if the ways in which each one understands life are respected. Sagittarius can teach Scorpio to be more vital, optimistic, and enthusiastic. Scorpio can teach Sagittarius to engage with their emotions and feelings.
- Sagittarius with Sagittarius – adventurous, free, friendly and optimistic combination. The challenge between the two is how to manage commitments and freedom.
- Sagittarius with Capricorn – balanced combination between both signs. Sagittarius teaches Capri optimism, adventure, and open-mindedness. Capricorn teaches Sagittarius to moderate their excesses and promote stability.
- Sagittarius with Aquarius – is a combination of free souls. Sagittarius can teach Aquarius to have a general and holistic view of reality. Aquarius can teach Sagittarius to put their goals at the service of humanity.
- Sagittarius with Pisces – Combination in which both signs can fascinate each other, but it will be necessary to pay special attention to commitment. Sagittarius can teach Pisces to have more enthusiasm, vitality and optimism. Pisces can teach Sagittarius to awaken their most emotional, sensitive and romantic side.
Happy Sagittarius season!