The 3 good luck charms for this summer
Accompany your summer with these 3 good luck charms to disconnect, get peace of mind and charge you with energy, vitality and enthusiasm. After an intense year, it’s time to take a break and recharge your batteries. We leave you below amulets that can help you get that peace and energy you want so much.
- Citrine as crystal
Citrine is a powerful cleanser and regenerator. It is considered the crystal of happiness and prosperity. It is an extremely beneficial stone that incorporates the power of the sun making it the perfect companion for this summer. Among the benefits of citrine are the following:
Citrine is a very beneficial stone that incorporates the power of the sun, making it the perfect companion for this summer.
Properties of citrine:
- It generates warmth, energy, joy, and raises self-esteem and self-confidence.
- It absorbs, transforms and dissipates negative energies. Above all, it is a useful stone to resolve family or group disagreements.
- It promotes inner calm, enhances concentration and revitalizes the mind. It is the perfect crystal for meditation.
- Aura protector. It helps tocleanse the chakras, activates the crown chakra and opens intuition.
- It is one of the stones of abundance that attracts wealth, success and all kinds of good things.
- It enhances motivation, activates creativity and encourages self-expression in all its splendor.
- It promotes the enjoyment of new experiences and encourages the exploration of new avenues and ways of doing.
How to use citrine:As a crystal, wear it on the fingers or throat, in contact with the skin. This is one of the crystals that never needs cleaning. You can also wear a citrine tip to connect with your spiritual side or use it in the shape of a sphere for meditation.
2. The The Sun Tarot card
The Sun is one of the crystals that never needs cleaning.
The Sun is one of the 22 Major Arcana of the Tarot. This card is a symbol of life and synonymous with success, happiness, and self-confidence. It symbolizes summer and invites you to share joy with your loved ones. Astrologically this card is ruled by the Sun which brings light, life, physical energy and vital power. It prompts you to reflect on what it is that nourishes you, that brings you energy and leads you to achieve your successes.
It is a symbol of the Sun, which brings light, life, physical energy and vital power.
Features of theSun chart:
- It awakens enthusiasm, joy, vitality and warmth.
- It promotes self-confidence to feel good about yourself and transmit that security to those around you.
- It stimulates a more spontaneous and optimistic attitude towards life.
- It is good for any new stage as it portends success based on a warm and enlightened journey.
- It brings objectivity, head, and clarity before decisions.
How to use The Sun chart:
Make this card a part of you! You can put it in your bedroom somewhere where you can see it before you go to sleep and just wake up. You can also carry it with you wherever you go or even use it as a screensaver on your cell phone.
Write in a notebook everything that fills you with energy, vitality and makes you happy. It doesn’t have to be a very long list nor does it have to contain “big” things. It can be small details or moments. Once you have it, select the 10 things that are most important to you. Repeat this process several times during your vacation and you will see how you get better and better at refining the list until you get to the truly essential things.
Copal is a vegetable resin of the Bursera odorata and has a sweet and pleasant aroma. Its use was widespread in pre-Hispanic times in the Mesoamerican region where its inhabitants used it for its beneficial qualities for therapeutic and medicinal rituals. Since ancient times, copal incense has been considered as a point of union between the divine and the earthly, making it a perfect element for energetic cleansings. Performing these cleansings with copal is good for meditation, protection from bad energies, celebration and solar energy.
Copal incense is also good for meditation, protection from bad energies, celebration and solar energy.
Benefits of Copal:
- Cleanses of negative energies and promotes the purification and harmony of the environment.
- Promotes concentration and mental peace, ideal for entering into states of meditation.
- Reduces tension and insomnia so you can disconnect and rest on your vacation.
How to use thecopal incense: perform an energetic cleansing when you arrive at your vacation spot. Repeat it when you feel a charged environment or when you need to promote your peace of mind and charge yourself with energy. Do a final energy cleanse before leaving your vacation spot.