Ritual of new beginnings
Change is the only constant in life and it is not always easy to face new beginnings. From miistico we propose the following ritual to enter your new stage with energy and vitality. Do you need a little push to start a new stage in your life? Discover our new beginnings ritual it’s perfect!
Ingredients for the New Beginnings Ritual
Sheet of paper with flower seeds
to write your intentions, wishes, and everything you want to attract in this new stage. This special handmade leaf is made of recycled cotton and a mixture of wildflower seeds.
White sage and palo santo bundles
to purify, protect and attract positive energies with a pleasant and intense aroma.
One of the following stones:
- Citrino is one of the stones of abundance. It is used to attract happiness, light, prosperity, success and vital joy in this new stage.
- Tiger eye for new challenges that require courage and confidence. The eye of the tiger helps to increase self-confidence, eliminates fear. It is the perfect stone to promote concentration, creativity and inspiration.
- Carnelian/b> as a symbol of fighting spirit, energy and creativity. Carnelian brings vitality and motivation to new challenges or vital moments.
- Rose quartz for new beginnings in the sentimental sphere. Attracts love, self-esteem and harmony.
to aid in meditative states and balance energy. Candles are considered to open paths. White candles represent purity and divine energy. It is the candle of inspiration, increases awareness, clarifies thoughts and helps to solve spiritual unresolved cases.
whose aroma renews optimism, attracts good luck and facilitates concentration and inspiration. The perfect element to reinforce your intentions.
Steps to follow in the Ritual
- Purify your space with the bundle of White Sage.
- Choose a quiet time when you can be by yourself and set the mood. To do this, turn on the incense of Jasmine to reinforce your intentions with the aroma and the white candle to purify and balance your energy.
- Once you have everything ready, take some time to write in paper with flower seeds your intentions, desires, and everything you want to attract in this new stage. It is important that you write it in affirmative mode. Example: “I am successful in this stage” “abundance is in me”.
- Once you have it, keep this leaf somewhere close to you. When your goals have been accomplished, burn the leaf and return the ashes to nature. Another option is to use this flower seed paper as fertilizer for a plant you have at home. This way, every time you spend time with this plant and take care of it, you will reinforce your intentions.
- When you have finished this moment for yourself, let the candle burn out and give thanks by joining both hands. The right hand represents your conscious part and the left hand your unconscious part. By joining them together, you are thanking the Universe or whomever you wish with your whole being. VERY IMPORTANT, the candle must be on a metal container otherwise it can be dangerous. Also, let it burn in a place where you can control it to avoid scares.