Legal notice and conditions of use
MIISTICO MARKET, S.L. provided with N.I.F. number B42798348, is a company under Spanish law, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona. The company is the owner of the domain name www.miistico.com, as well as all its subdomains (hereinafter and jointly, the “Website”).
Address: Carrencà, 23 1ª de Barcelona (08017 ).
Email: [email protected]
1. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
– The User voluntarily accesses this Website, which implies that they will use it in accordance with this legal notice, the law, morals, good faith and / or good customs.
– The use of this Website implies the Acceptance of this legal notice.
– The web pages of this Website can be freely visited by users and does not require prior subscription or user registration.
– MIISTICO MARKET, SL reserves the right to modify the content of this legal notice without prior notice, therefore, and for a correct use of the Website, we recommend that you periodically visit this section.
2. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All rights are owned by MIISTICO MARKET, SL, especially:
– This Website and the contents included in it: articles, texts, images , logos, brands, buttons, software, etc. are protected by current legislation on industrial and intellectual property and are the property of MIISTICO MARKET, S.L. or third parties that have authorized its use to MIISTICO MARKET, S.L. exploitation being expressly prohibited without the authorization of MIISTICO MARKET, SL
– Access to this Website does not imply, in any case, the acquisition by users of any property rights over the contents that appear in the itself.
– MIISTICO MARKET, SL reserves the right to modify, update or delete any of the contents of this Website, at any time and without prior notice.
– The creation of links is allowed ( “links”) to this Website, provided they are to the main page. Deep links to other pages (“deeplink”), their framing (“framing”) as well as any other unauthorized are expressly prohibited. In this sense, those who wish to establish a “link” or hyperlink between their website and this website must obtain the express written authorization of MIISTICO MARKET, S.L, S.L. Without this implying a relationship between it and the owner of the page on which the “link” is established ;, nor the approval or acceptance by MIISTICO MARKET, SL of its contents or services.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
– MIISTICO MARKET, S.L. reserves the right to interrupt access to its Website, as well as the provision of any service through it at any time and without prior notice, whether for technical, security, maintenance or any other cause.
– MIISTICO MARKET, SL It will not be responsible in case the service has to be interrupted, delay or malfunction and other inconveniences that have their origin in causes beyond the control of MIISTICO MARKET, S.L. and / or are due to a fraudulent or culpable action of the user and / or have their origin due to force majeure.
– The information contained in this Website may not be correct, despite the efforts made to carry out carry out its accuracy and updating. Consequently, MIISTICO MARKET, S.L. It is not responsible for the errors contained, nor for the damages or losses derived from its use.
– This Website may contain links to other websites whose content, usefulness or accuracy cannot be held responsible MIISTICO MARKET, S.L. The incorporation of a link on this Website cannot be considered a recommendation to users to proceed with its use, the decision to use them is the responsibility of the latter.
– MIISTICO MARKET, S.L. It is not responsible for damages arising from the use of this Website or its contents, not guaranteeing the absence of viruses or the impossibility of causing damage to the user’s computer systems.
– MIISTICO MARKET, S.L. is not responsible for the misuse that may be made of this Website.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND COMPETENT COURTS
The conditions of this Website and the relations between the user and MIISTICO MARKET, S.L.
will be governed by Spanish legislation and jurisdiction. To know any discrepancy that may arise between the user MIISTICO MARKET, S.L. Both parties submit to the
Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona (Spain).
Resolution of online litigation in consumer matters: In compliance with the provisions of European Union Regulation 524 / 2013, of May 21, 2013, on online dispute resolution in consumer matters, we inform you that the European Commission has
established at your disposal an online platform for the extrajudicial resolution of online disputes, which It is available at the following link:
http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. This platform may not be available for all
Text updated in April 2021. “